The Ultra High Range Chlorine Photometer combines accuracy and ease-of-use with an ergonomic, portable design.
Users can accurately determine the concentration of chlorine over two ranges (0.00 to 5.00 ppm free chlorine low range, and up to 500 ppm high range).
This photometer has a unique chemistry that allows for the measurement of samples with chlorine concentrations up to 500 ppm without having to perform a dilution.
The combination of a special tungsten lamp, a narrow band interference filter, and silicon photodetector ensure accurate photometric readings every time
*Reagents are not included (HI 93701-01 & HI 95771-01, 100 tests)
Ultra HR Chlorine Portable Photometer
- Range: LR: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm; UHR: 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution: LR: 1 ppm (0.10 ppm above 3.50 ppm); UHR: 1 ppm (10 ppm above 200 ppm)
- Precision LR: ±0.02 ppm @ 1.00 ppm; UHR: ±2 ppm @ 100 ppm
- Light Source: Tungsten lamp
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525nm
- Power Supply: (1) 9V battery
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use in measurement mode; After 1 hour of non-use in calibration mode; with last reading reminder.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing