The TSGAC-10 effectively reduces unwanted taste and odour, chlorine taste and odor, as well as rust, lime, scale, and sediment from your drinking water. The TSGAC-10 was designed to allow water to flow in one end and pass through the entire carbon bed before exiting the other end, maximizing effeciency, and minimizing bypass.
TSGAC-10 Granular Activated Carbon/Phosphate Cartridge
- Nominal Rating: 20 micron
- Dimensions: 2.87" x 9.76"
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm @ 2.5 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-125°F
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon Hexametaphosphate Crystals
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: 2,000 gallons @ 1 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- Phosphate crystals reduce rust stains and scale deposits
- Specially designed for maximum adsorption
- Post-filter to reduce carbon fines