Enjoy safer, better-tasting water from your existing kitchen or bathroom faucet, as soon as the High Capacity Single-Stage Lead Filtration under-counter drinking water system is installed!
Certified to reduce Lead, Cysts, Chlorine, Sediment, Taste, and Odor.
Complete with fittings & tubing required for a quick and easy standard installation.
Connects directly to most standard kitchen and bathroom faucets.
High capacity filter disconnects and connects from the unit by a simple quarter-turn.
Single-Stage Lead Filtration System
- Lead >99.2%, Cyst ~ 99.99%, Chlorine, Taste, Odour ~ 94.8%, Sand, Silt, Dirt and Rust > 99.2%
Water Flow Rate
- 2 GPM
Temperature & Pressure Range
- 35-100 degrees F / 10-125 psi
- Designed and certified to reduce 99.2% of lead in drinking water at any point of use in your house-hold, including kitchen and bathroom faucets.
- Certified to reduce cysts, chlorine, taste and odour, and sediment, for great-tasting, safer potable water.
- High-flow system (2 gpm) for minimal impact on time required to fill pots and containers.
- High-capacity 0.5 micron carbon fiber filter (7900 gallons) for less frequent filter changes.
- Quarter-turn filter replacement ensures easy installation and maintenance.
- Filter Replacement - Kwik-Change Lead Reduction Filter ~ change every 12 months or 7900 gallons (depends on usage and water conditions)