The S1 Pleated Cellulose sediment filter effectively reduces fine sediment such as sand, silt, dirt and rust particles in residential and commercial drinking water.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength, and the overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce bypass, improving filtration efficiency.
Recommended for use with chlorinated water supplies.
S1-10 - Pleated Cellulose Filter Cartridge
- Nominal Rating: 20 micron
- Dimensions: 2.63" x 9.75"
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm @ 2.4 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-145°F
- Filter Media: Resin-Impregnated Cellulose
- Pleated design for maximum dirt-holding capacity
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies