The R30-BB Pleated Cellulose sediment filter effectively reduces fine sediment such as sand, silt, dirt and rust particles in residential and commercial drinking water.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength, and the overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce bypass, improving filtration efficiency.
Recommended for use with chlorinated water supplies.
R30-BB - Pleated Polyester Filter Cartridge
- Nominal Rating: 30 micron
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 9.75"
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm @ 1 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-125°F
- Filter Media: Non-Woven Polyester
- Pleated design for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Cleanable/Reusable in most filtration applications
- Polyester media is bacteria and chemical-resistant