This PCC212 phosphate filter cartridge inhibits scale and rust buildup and prevents the precipitation of dissolved rust in residential and commercial applications.
It is made of sodium calcium hexametaphosphate crystal media in a polypropylene shell with a polypropylene post-filter. The nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) gaskets seal the cartridge against the housing (sold separately).
The filter has an initial pressure drop of 1 pound per square inch (psi) at a flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), and operates over a temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F (4.4 to 37.8 degrees C).
This phosphate filter cartridge is used in various applications, including ice machines, food service equipment, and air conditioners, among others .
PCC-212: Hexametaphosphate Filter
- Inhibits scale and rust buildup in residential and commercial applications
- Prevents staining caused by precipitating iron
- Food-grade hexametaphosphate media
- Initial pressure drop of 1 PSI at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM
- Temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F (4.4 to 37.8 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 9-3/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch
- NSF Certified