The P5-30 Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter effectively reduces fine sediment such as sand, silt, dirt and rust particles in residential and commercial drinking water.
Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge - P5-30
- Nominal Rating: 5 micron
- Dimensions: 2.38" x 30"
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm @ 0.2 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-145°F
- Filter Media: Spun-Bonded Polypropylene
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- Polypropylene filter media provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack