The P1 Spun Polypropylene sediment filter effectively reduces fine sediment such as sand, silt, dirt and rust particles in residential and commercial drinking water.
P1-10, Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Nominal Rating: 1 micron
- Dimensions: 2.38" x 9.88"
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm @ 0.6 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-145°F
- Filter Media: Spun-Bonded Polypropylene
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- Polypropylene filter media provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack