The NCP-20BB pleated carbon-impregnated filter reduces sediment and chlorine taste & odour in residential and municipal drinking water.
This filter cartridge is made with carbon impregnated media, providing resistance to bacterial attack, which makes this filter eligible for use with non-chlorinated well water.
NCP-20BB: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Filter
- Nominal Rating: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 20"
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm @ 1 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-125°F
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: 1,000 gallons @ 4 gpm
- Pleated for maximum dirt capacity
- Non-cellulose media
- Offers sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odour reduction