Proportional injection with water meter activated system. Includes Econ FP Pump and Water Meter.
If looking for a flow activated metering system for light duty water well applications, the Econ FP Meter System may be the answer. Treating water proportionally to the system flow rate is often a preferred method for disinfection, pH control, oxidation and more.
Additional features include a junction box for organized wires and a flow indicator for verifying the solution is pumping. Like all Stenner peristaltic metering pumps the Econ FP is self-priming with no loss of prime due to gaseous solutions.
E20PHG71S11: Econ FP Pump Meter System
- Output Control: Six button control panel with LCD display
- Maximum Working Pressure: 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperatuer: 104°F (40°C)
- Maximum Suction Lift: 25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water
- Motor Type: 24 VDC, brushless
- Approximate Shaft RPM: 60
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Motor Voltage (Amp Draw): 120V 60Hz (1.7)
- Power Cord Type:STP-2W
- Power Cord Plug End: Wall adapter power supply 100-120V, 60Hz0.25 input, two prong polarized 24VDC, 1.25A,class II output
- Pump Tubes
- Mounting Kits
- Check Valves
- Miscellaneous Parts
- Pump Head Parts
- Motor Parts
- Injection Parts