The CBC-20 Carbon Block Filter effectively reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odor in water.
Its high dirt holding capacity makes the CBC-20 ideal for use in residential, commercial, and some industrial applications.
Carbon Block Filter - CBC-20
- Nominal Rating: 0.5 micron
- Dimensions: 2.87" x 20"
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 3 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-180°F
- Filter Media: Bonded Powdered-Activated Carbon
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: 45,000 gallons @ 2 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts
- Enhanced dirt-holding capacity