The C1-20BB dual purpose powdered-activated carbon-impregnated filter reduces sediment and chlorine taste & odour in residential and municipal drinking water.
This filter cartridge makes an excellend polishing filter when used in process or closed-loop streams.
C1-20BB: Carbon-Impregnated Cellulose Filter
- Nominal Rating: 5 micron
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 20"
- Flow Rate: 4 gpm @ 2 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-125°F
- Filter Media: Powdered Activated Carbon-Impregnated Cellulose
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: >40,000 gallons @ 4 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42
- High flow rates due to low initial pressure drop
- Excellent dirt-holding capacity
- Great for taste and odour reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies